BEWARE OF SCAMS - - IRS never
calls to ask for MONEY or Private Information
Here is How
- File electronically.
- This gets tax returns to the IRS faster than by
mail, and helps the IRS process it faster since
IRS workers don't have to spend time transcribing
the information on the return into its computer
- Elect direct deposit of your refund.
- By choosing on your tax return to have your
refund sent electronically to your bank account,
you further speed your refund-by saving the time
involved in having the IRS process and mail a
paper check, as well as the time the check spends
in the mail traveling to you. You'll also avoid
the risk that your refund check will be lost in
the mail-which happens to about 100,000 taxpayers
annually and the risk that a wrongdoer will steal
- File as early as possible.
- To get your refund as soon as possible, file
your 2023 tax return as early in 2024 as possible.
This will probably be January 18, 2024.
Very Important Links